Well Februarys competition didn't go so well,Not a single entry!
But im hoping that March will bring crafters together to showcase their creations and share their creativity!
This months theme is GIRLY BIRTHDAYS.
We all have cards to make for females be it Mums, Aunts or friends, so maybe if you do a card you could send a picture in and enter it for the competition and you never know you may win a great prize.
|One of the assorted stamps above for the winner!|
Look forward to seeing your work and being able to share it with others. whom it may even inspire.
Emma x x
- On the 1st day of every month the New Competition will be announced on this page and on craftybug.co.uk's blog http://craftybugco.blogspot.com/
- To enter all you need to do is create an ATC or Card using the monthly theme as a guide.
- Take a photo or scan your creation and send to email@example.com
- Remember to include your Name and Email address and the title of your ATC or Card in the email so if you are the monthly winner we can contact you. In the subject line please state the month and theme of the atc eg: January - New Beginings,
- By sending in the picture to craftybug.co.uk you are giving permission for the ATC to be displayed on the ATC competition gallery page for voting.
- No names will be published before the voting takes place, all entries will be numbered with title for voting purposes. Names will be added after voting has finished.
- Competition entries must be recieved by 24th of each month as voting starts on the 25th. Any late entries will unfortunatly not be entered.
- Voting will start on the 25th of each month.
- To vote for the one that you think is the best please go to www.craftybug.co.uk look at the entries on the ATC and Card Competition Gallery page and choose the one you think should win.
- Then go to the contact us page and use the form there to send the number and title of your favourite ATC or Card.
- All votes will be counted on the last day of the month and the winner will be announced on the website and blog.
- We will contact the winner by email to arrange for details of where to send the prize.
- Only 1 vote per email address will be counted.
- The winner gives permission by entering for their entry to be published on www.crftybugco.blogspot.com