Well what miserable weather we are having at the moment in Essex,
nothing but rain and grey!
|Fishing by Sharon Cook|
This months theme is SPRINGTIME. Hopefully it will bring thoughts of bright days and spring flowers to our minds as we wait for the better weather.
(The voting system has now changed and will be done in house which also gives more time to enter)
- On the 1st day of every month the New Competition will be announced on this page and on craftybug.co.uk's blog http://www.craftybug.co.uk/ To enter all you need to do is create an ATC or Card using the monthly theme as a guide.
- Take a photo or scan your creation and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to include your Name and Email address and the title of your ATC or Card in the email so if you are the monthly winner we can contact you. In the subject line please state the month and theme of the atc eg: January - New Beginings,
- By sending in the picture to craftybug.co.uk you are giving permission for the ATC to be displayed on the ATC competition gallery page for voting.
- No names will be published before the voting takes place, all entries will be numbered with title for voting purposes. Names will be added after voting has finished.
- Competition entries must be recieved by 12.00pm on the 30th of each month so inhouse votes can take place.
- The winner will be emailed on the 1st of the month and name will be published on the website and here.
Look forward to seeing your creations.
Emma x x